2015 Pack Clinic
Fri May 1 - Sun. May 3
May 1,2 and 3
Klamath County Fairgrounds
Klamath Falls, OR.
Friday Night Concert
- * Register at the main Event Center entrance to qualify for Registration prizes.
- * Register early for the Early Bird Registration Drawings. You must be present to win.
- * A $100 Early Bird Registration Prize will be given away at 8:30am Saturday and 8:45am Sunday.
Raffles & Auction
- * The raffles and auction help us finance this event and allow us to offer free admission.
- * You will receive a number at the registration table that must be written legibly on each raffle ticket.
- * You must register to participate in the raffles, registration drawings and to receive a pre-registration reminder tri-fold for next year’s clinic. We do not share our mailing list.
- * Listen for your assigned number during raffles. You do not need to be present to win.
- * The Saturday raffle, Auction and Silent Auction will be held during the Saturday night dinner.
- * Raffle tickets will be sold all day Saturday at the ticket tables and at the dinner.
- * Sunday’s raffle ticket sales will end at the time of the raffle on Sunday.
- * A Wall of Guns will be raffled.
- * Riding Mules are scheduled for the auction.
Horseback use on many trails today is met with negative attitudes and more restrictions. We invite you to join the Back Country Horsemen organization, through a Chapter or as an Independent, to help protect our riding opportunities.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
Les Hathorn - Clinic Chairperson - (541) 810-3665
Jeanee Conner - Vendor Space sales: - (541) 533-3400
Cimarron Motor Inn Days Inn
3060 South Sixth 3612 South Sixth
You must contact the establishment directly and mention your stay is for the Pack Clinic to recieve the discounted rate.
If you call an 800#, or go online to make reservations, you will not get the Pack Clinic rate for your room.
Thank You to Our Sponsers